The Wallaceburg & District Chamber of Commerce is represented on some municipal boards and commissions and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. What’s more, the Wallaceburg & District Chamber of Commerce offers exclusive benefits to its members as a perk for becoming a member.
There are a variety of advertising opportunities available for Chamber members; the weekly newsletter, “Bridging Opportunity” Signage Program, ChamberMaster, and on the Chamber website.
The ‘Chamber Chat’ Newsletter is published weekly and is distributed to Chamber members, area media, government, and other Chamber of Commerce by email. The newsletter includes information on Chamber activities, relevant business information, news from the Canadian Chamber, and member information.
The “Bridging Opportunity” Signage Program is an affordable and eye-catching way to showcase your business to the Chatham-Kent community. Many people drive by these signs on a daily basis providing maximum advertising possibilities. No matter the size, big or small, our sign is an excellent way to promote your business in the Wallaceburg community.
The Chamber has invested in providing our members with an updated Internet presence through Chamber Master. Your online business listing may be enhanced for greater visibility. Along with priority placement in the directory, you will be able to add logos, photos, in-depth business descriptions, and much more. Also available are Hot Deals, Job Postings, and Events.
Member-to-Member Benefits Program
The Member-to-Member Benefits Program is designed to give Chamber members exclusive benefits by doing business with fellow members, encourages local shopping, and stimulates networking while helping members cut down on cost. Please click here for a list of participating businesses. Chamber members also receive benefits through the Canadian Chamber of Commerce which are listed below.
Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
You take care of your business. Let us take care of you (and your family). The Chamber Group Insurance accepts businesses with as little as one employee and includes free legal and HR services. Canada’s largest group benefit program for small business, currently serving over 31,000 firms. Contact: Tatjana Burcul , Arc Benefits Planning Phone 888-877-2119 Ext 300 email@example.com
Canadian Chamber of Commerce Benefits
First Data -Clover Flex: Merchant Card Program, Chamber members have access to reduced Visa and MasterCard rates and other banking services.
ESSO Business Card Program: Imperial Oil will get you on your way more efficiently with the ESSO Business Card Program offering members a discount of 3.5 cents per litre of gas at any ESSO-branded service stations in Canada.
- UPS Shipping: Take advantage of the UPS Members Benefit Program and save on a variety of UPS services! You’ll receive 50% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S., and to worldwide destinations, 50% off imports into Canada, discounts starting at 75% off freight shipments, and more. To get started today, visit www.membersbenefitprogram.com/WallaceburgCC or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), M-F, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. In addition, you can get 10% off printing, packaging, and mailbox rentals at the UPS Store. Click here to obtain The UPS Store ‘Get More” card.
Ontario Chamber of Commerce Benefits
- Purolator: Receive preferential pricing with discounts starting at 25%-45% on Purolator Express Ground Suite of courier services.
- Grand & Toy: Take advantage of the purchasing power that membership in the OCC’s Chamber Network offers! Save up to 25% off competitor pricing on everyday office supplies and workplace solutions, and over 30% on paper.
Networking & Social Opportunities
A number of social and business events are planned annually by the Wallaceburg & District Chamber of Commerce. Members and their guests are encouraged to participate in all programs whenever their schedule allows. These events are informative and provide an excellent networking opportunity. Chamber members are also given the opportunity to sponsor events and programs in order to demonstrate support for Chamber initiatives and to promote your business.
The following programs take place annually:
- Business and Community Excellence Awards Gala
- Golf Tournament
- Annual General Meeting
- WallyFest Family/Vendor Festival
- Mayor’s Breakfast
Chamber members are also invited to participate in the Connect@5 program, which provides open house forums for members to exhibit and network with customers and potential customers.