It’s Quick! It’s Easy! It’s Free
- Please email email@example.com with your request for kits which will be offered with limited availability so we politely ask that you only request what you need at this time, no extra kits are permitted.
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Number of employees requiring testing
- Once your order is received and packaged you will be notified by the Chatham-Kent Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the pick-up site until your pick-up time has been confirmed.
- Each business is to assign a Screening Supervisor designated, who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know before you arrive.
- Check-in at the front door with the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program) form. Click here to download the agreement form.
- You are required to watch this video prior to your initial pick-up. We recommend you watch this training video to help answer any queries you may have. The link is included in the email with your appointment details.
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self-Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with Chatham-Kent Public Health to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
The Workplace Self-Screening Kits program operates Wednesdays by appointment only.
All kits are to be picked up at the Chatham-Kent Chamber of Commerce office at 54 Fourth Street, Chatham.
Businesses with 150+ Employees
For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
Do you have questions?
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org